Saturday, 3 January 2009

R.I.P: Henry the Cat

Even though this has hardly anything to do with my movies, I thought that I should write about this event quickly. Just before I was born, my parents owned two cats, Henry and Lenny, unfortunately Lenny was run over by a truck before I was born, however Henry managed to survive much longer, and I knew him all my life, until today when unfortunately he was found dead. It was a really sad time for me and my family as Henry was a wonderful cat and I'm really sad that I won't be seeing him anymore. I'm not particularly religious however a couple of years ago at school I was given a copy of the 'New Testament & Psalms' and for the first time since I got it, I actually had a good reason to read a passage, and this is what I read:

"Jesus said to her 'I am the resurrection and the life, he who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?' 'Yes, lord,' she told him, 'I believe that you are the Christ, the son of god, who was to come into this world'" - John 11:25 - 27

I'm not really sure if Henry believed in God but we buried him in the garden and my family will remember this day and I will post about him each year, I may even dedicate one of my movies to him, I just hope that wherever he is now, I hope he is happy and is reunited with his brother.

Henry Pichelski: 1992 - 2009

The last picture ever taken of Henry

Henry and Lenny

Thank you for reading, we will now restore the primary subject of this blog...