Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Our Network so Far

Absolutely nothing has happened in months, I’m about ready to pull my hair out in anger. (I’m not quitting, it’s just for some stress-relief) but anyway, I think this would be a good time to show all the ways you can get stuff out of TCOC

  • TheCannonOfClips (YouTube) – Basically the public centre for what little content we have, if you want to see any of our old and new stuff, you’ll find it there.
  • TCOCJulian (Twitter) – My personal Twitter account, you can see all the stuff I do and keep up to date with all the little things I don’t have the time to write anywhere else.
  • The Cannon of Clips Crew (Blogger) – The blog where all members of TCOC can post their opinions on filming or anything.
  • The Cannon of Clips (Facebook) – A very small and measly Facebook group that’s just there for the sake of it being there, although I do update it.