Monday, 21 December 2009

'I WANNA BE ADORED...'

Many of you would be really confused about that title, so I'll tell you about it. 'I Want to be Adored' is an awesome video on YouTube, the creators Antony Petrou & George Kaye Jr. are trying to get this idea to all the major British television companies and the idea and promo is amazing!

Why am I showing an interest in this? Simply because George Kaye Jr. is my uncle! Ok, so perhaps not many of you will believe this, (yet) but I know it's true, so I owe it to him to to get him as much publicity as I can scramble together.

The video has been live for about a week and it already has over 600 views, which is more then I can get together in a couple of years! Perhaps it's because of the differences we have in budget, actors, equipment, time, venue, etc.

Anyway, I've waffled on for long enough, I'm extremely proud of my uncle and I know that you all want to see his marvellous work, so here it is: