Thursday, 14 January 2010

Change... Big Change...

TCOC has been on YouTube for quite a while now, although we have yet to actually make a dent in the YouTube world, we have tried to put together some good movies, but in the end, it was a hobby and we had fun making what little we could so I guess we have accomplished something and for that I am truly grateful.

However, unfortunately all good things must come to an end. We haven't been able to do much work on JTS2 or anything else recently and everyone wants to go their own way. And when TCOC was pulled in five different directions at once, it became a stressful chore that we just couldn't complete. And therefore, after a lot of argument, we had to say that enough was enough. So we concluded that...

Anil, Dane, Cetin and Paul have left TCOC

Yes! That's right, it is unfortunate but it had to be done. Fortunately, I invented the name 'The Cannon of Clips' when I was about 8 years old, true it was just a name that I put on the end of our family's holiday movies but it was still mine and over time it became a part of me. So no, TCOC will still live and I will still run it.

But how can I run it alone? Well, for now, I'm not 100% sure although I do have a few ideas of some good people who might be interested. So for now, just please sit tight, TCOC is changing, but I think this is a whole new beginning for it...