Thursday, 14 January 2010

A Decent Logo has been Created!

If you follow my own or our general CannonOfClips Twitter pages, you might have read that me and Dane have been working on s new logo for The Cannon of Clips and I am happy to say that it is now complete! And for the first time, here it is, the new face of TCOC:


Yes, indeed it does look a lot better then our current one (seen below) but pretty soon you'll start seeing this new logo around all of the small pieces of the internet that TCOC holds, so keep your eyes peeled for it.

Anyway, as I was saying, it's a lot better then the old logo:


Yeah, I know, admittedly I made that logo entirely on Photoshop quite a while ago, I needed something to represent TCOC and so I just drew whatever I felt like, it was fine then but now is the future and so we are looking at a newly logo'd Cannon of Clips!