Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Bodens' Midsummer Night's Dream

If you follow me on Twitter, (Yeah, you can know a lot about me from my Twitter, perhaps I'm hinting at something there (It's TCOCJulian by the way)) that I have been involved in a production of Midsummer Night's Dream for Bodens Studios. I would have posted about this a LOT earlier, except I was waiting for the first behind the scenes episode to be released on YouTube and it's only just been uploaded. If you know the story of Midsummer Night's dream then you'll understand the scenes being improvised here, if not, then watch the video anyway, it's really quite funny Our Director (Anna Sternberg) has been really amazing to set up the rehearsal process like this. So, better late then never, try to look out for me and here it is, Bodens' 'Behind the Dream:

Part 1



Part 2



Find out more about Bodens' Studios!