Sunday, 14 March 2010

Time

First, let me start by saying happy Mother's Day to everyone out there!

Now to business. Things have been hard here at TCOC, very hard. I've had a spike in my GCSE work and on top of that, I've still got no team. I'm not really the sort of person to post a blog post just to tell people that I'm still alive, I prefer to wait until I actually have something to post about. But right now; I don't...

The point is that I am working on a new script, (I'm hoping for something slightly less story orientated and more zany!) and once the school work dies down for a bit I'll be able to finish it and use it to lure some of my acting friends...

So please, be patient, relax, It's not like there's nothing else to do on the internet. I can assure you that the videos are not a lie! (On a side note: Yes, I'm currently very excited about Portal 2 coming out near the end of this year!)