Sunday, 18 April 2010

Back to Work, Mr. Pichelski!

The Easter holidays have officially ended for me and tomorrow I'm back off to school to continue my life. By the way, Midsummer Night's dream went really well, (I'm hanging up one of the leaflets on my wardrobe to remember it by) they even gave me a small blog on their website to personally track the last couple of weeks, (It's just about gone now though) truly it has been an unforgettable experience and I hope to work at Bodens in the future. Oh, very quickly before moving on; in case you don't follow me on Twitter (I really need to stop advertising my Twitter account) here's a picture of the costume I wore:

Anyway, moving on to my projects: now that I've got some time I can get back to working on my own videos, hopefully now that I've made some friends at Bodens, perhaps some of them will have that time to help me. Now that I think about it, I bet the only reason I have trouble finding people is because of time, no-one around my age has any time, what with GCSEs or A levels or whatever they are legally required to do...

*Sigh* I guess I'll just have to hope for the best...