Saturday, 12 June 2010

(Abstract) Eye on the World

A few of you may have seen my new blog on my Blogger profile but for those who haven't, it's called '(Abstract) Eye on the World' and it's about anything that I feel I need to talk about. Basically it's your average everyday blog.

Why did I do this? Well, you see I love this blog and making movies, but I've always been so strict when deciding what topics I write about. So I hope that this new blog will give me more freedom in what I can write in it.

Obviously this blog will still be updated, in fact, nothing has changed. Except now I have a place to blog about whatever I want, and keep this website focused on my movies. So please, show your appreciation by checking out this website and don't forget to follow/subscribe! (If you missed the link, it's right at the top of the article!)